1. GENERAL INFORMATIONUsers' personal data collected through:
- KardXP LLC.
- Email: email@example.com
2. TYPES OF INFORMATION GATHEREDInformation You Give Us: You provide information when you provide, search, read and view content on the platform, register as a user, purchase a premium subscription, use features available on the platform, create and purchase any printed materials and/or communicate with us through our contact information or contact forms. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with the following information:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Social media
- User content
- Business Information
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly or indirectly through our website or online presence such as ‘cookies’.
- Mobile device ID
- Model and manufacturer
- Operating system
- Version information
- IP address
3. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATAPersonal data provided by users through the services and the website will be retained for as long as necessary to provide the website, services and functionalities available on the platform or until the user maintains the user account on the platform or decides to close it or until KardXP closes and deletes the user account. KardXP may retain personal data for a longer period where the user has given consent to such processing, provided that such consent is not withdrawn. In addition, KardXP may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period if this is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. Once the retention period expires, the personal data will be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right of erasure, the right of rectification and the right to data portability cannot be asserted once the retention period has expired.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our platform and services. We use personal information collected through our platform and website as described below:
- User registration.
- Provide the subscriptions (free or premium subscription).
- Process payments.
- Creating or purchasing any printed materials.
- Provide the functionalities available on the platform.
- Understand and enhance your experience using our website and services.
- Respond to your comments or questions through our support team.
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Communicate with you about upcoming events, offers and news about services offered by KardXP and our selected partners.
- Marketing purposes of KardXP.
- Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
7. PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATIONWe restrict authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate need to know such information to provide certain functions and to those persons you have authorized to have access to such information. KardXP follows generally accepted industry standards for data security to protect the personal information you provide and share through the platform, both during transmission and once KardXP receives it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while KardXP strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
8. RIGHTSUsers who provide information through our website and platform, as data subjects and data owners, have the right to access, rectify, download or delete their information, as well as to restrict and object to certain processing of their information. While some of these rights apply generally, others apply only in certain limited circumstances. We describe these rights below:
- Access and portability: to access and know what information is stored in our servers, you can send us your request through our contact information.
- Rectify, Restrict, Limit and/or Delete: You can also rectify, restrict, limit or delete much of your information.
- Right to be informed: Users of our platform will be informed, upon request, about what data we collect, how it is used, how long it is retained and whether it is shared with third parties.
- Object: When we process your information based on our legitimate interests as explained above, or in the public interest, you may object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will stop processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate reasons to continue processing it or where it is necessary for legal reasons.
- Revoke consent: Where you have previously given your consent, such as to allow us to process and store your personal information, you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing and storage of your information at any time. For example, you may withdraw your consent by updating your settings. In certain cases, we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn your consent if we have a legal basis for doing so or if your withdrawal of consent was limited to certain processing activities.
- Complaint: If you wish to file a complaint about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority. Users can exercise all these rights by contacting us through the contact information or the contact page.
- Rights related to automated decision-making, including profiling: Platform users may request that we provide a copy of the automated processing activities we conduct if they believe that data is being unlawfully processed.
9. CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTIONWe comply with the requirements of the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), the Nebraska Personal Data Protection Regulations and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR - European Regulation), regarding the protection of the personal data of minors. We do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age. Our website and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete that information, terminate that person's account, and restrict access to that person.